Have you not been able to find the perfect woman for you? If you answered yes to any of these questions then this article is for you. Here are some common mistakes men make with women.
1. Choosing a woman based on beauty alone: This is the common mistake committed by almost all men. True, it is difficult to look past the attractiveness. However, it is important to remember that in due course of time, beauty fades. Then it is the other factors like compatibility, intellectual ability etc. that matter. There surely has to be a proper blend if you don’t want to be caught with a bimbo for the rest of your life.
2. Do not try to be best friends too soon: It very rarely happens that, women get attracted to their best friends. A woman wouldn’t date a guy merely on the basis of how understanding he is. It is the degree of attraction that counts. So quit being so available for her, that she takes you for granted. Yes it is important that she feels comfortable in your company, but that does not mean she begins to treat you like one of her girlfriends.
3. Hot temper and violent behavior: This can instantly scare off women. In fact, you should use this when you want to get rid of a clingy date. Actions like being rude to the waiter or cab driver or getting involved in unnecessary fights with random people is the signature of a narcissistic creep.
4. Sharing intimate details with her too soon: You don’t need to tell her why you broke up with you ex-girlfriend on the first date. Neither do you have to tell her how much you are attracted to her. It is always good to go slow in relationships. As far as sharing intimate details are concerned, it should be done at a much later stage. This will not only build her interest in you, but she will also begin to look forward to trying to getting to know you.
|10 Most Mistakes Guys Make With Girls [A MUST READ]|
6. Being bossy and dominating: Yes it is important to learn to take charge, however that does not mean that you go about dominating her all the time. Let her take her own decisions. Advise her only when you’re asked for it. Women hate to be bossed around. They look out for a man, with who they can be themselves. Hence, make sure you accept her just the way she is.
7. Being self-obsessed: This can be a big turn-off for any woman. No matter how good looking, self-obsession is a trait of the unsecured. Habits like constantly being bothered about your looks, checking out your reflection even in a spoon, being a constant shopaholic, etc will give her the feeling that she is with one of her girlfriends.
8. Corny pick-up lines: This is another instant turn-off. Pick-up lines can be cute among lovers. However, when you are using them to try to get to know somebody they are a strict no-no. Most of the time they are ineffective. There are chances that she may pick the wrong signal, thus subtracting any chance you might have had with her. Instead, just ask a common friend to introduce the two of you.
9. Bragging about yourself: There is a very thin line between telling her about your achievements and bragging about them. Women hate braggers. They find them stupid and annoying. Instead, just tell her about yourself. As far as your achievements are concerned, let her find them out herself. She will appreciate your modesty.
10. Showering her with gifts: Big mistake! It is the signature of a person plagued by insecurity and foolishness. When you do this; you are indirectly sending her the message saying that, you are so insecure about yourself and hence you need to buy gifts in order to get her attracted to you. You may look like a desperate person, trying so hard to get into a relationship.
These are some of the most common mistakes that men tend to repeat over and over again, but in different ways. Avoid these mistakes to have a happy relationship.
Want to collaborate with us? Or tell us your story? Or want to ask a personal question? Leave a message below.
We’re trying hard to create better relationships in the world. But we can’t do it without YOU!
Did this feature help you better yourself or your relationship? You can change someone else’s life too
Share this story: