EPL giants Arsenal will host Chelsea in a Barclays Premier League game this weekend at Emirates Stadium.
Date:Sunday, 24th January, 2016
Venue: Emirates Stadium, ArsenalReferee: Mark Clattenburg
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has given injury boost as Alexis Sanchez, Mesut Ozil and Tomas Rosicky have returned to full training.
- Sanchez is expected to be rested, while Rosicky will be playing with the under 21 side. Ozil would be returning to the lineup after missing a goalless draw against Stoke City.
- New signing Mohamed Elneny is expected to make a debut.
- Francis Coquelin has also returned but is not match fit yet.
- Read Full Arsenal Injury News!
HOW TO WATCH LIVE ONLINE? HERE IS THE FULL GUIDE!
- Star attacker Eden Hazard is likely to return to the lineup after missing out past games due to injury. Pedro is likely to be benched for Hazard.
- Diego Costa is having a minor injury but could make a surprise return.
- Cesc Fabregas is likely to start in a deeper role as Nemanja Matic could be replaced by Oscar.
- Arsenal have lost only one of their last six Premier League games.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last six Premier League games.
- The Gunners have kept clean sheets in their last three home wins in all campaigns.
- Arsenal have lost only one of their last seven home games in epl.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in nine of their last ten epl games.
Arsenal 1 – 1 Chelsea, Aaron Ramsey to score for the home side.