Arsenal will face Leicester City in the 26th gameweek of the Barclays Premier League this weekend at Emirates Stadium.
Kick-Off: 12:00 BST
Date: Sunday, 14th February, 2016
Venue: Emirates Stadium, London
Referee: Martin Atkinson
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger will be starting with the full strong side as this game is one of the most important game of the season.
- Francis Coquelin is expected to start inplace of Mathieu Flamini in the deeper midfield role.
- Gabriel could be starting inplace of Per Mertesacker as his pace would be vital to control star striker James Vardy.
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain played an impressive game last weekend against Bournemouth, he is likely to continue on the right attacking side.
- Also Read: Arsenal Latest Injury Updates!
- Jeffrey Schlupp and Matthew James are the only two players out through injury. While Daniel Amartey has returned but is not match fit.
- Boss Claudio Ranieri is likely to start with a similar lineup as of last weekend game agasint Manchester City.
HOW TO WATCH LIVE ONLINE? HERE IS THE FULL GUIDE!
- Arsenalhave won only two of their last six Premier League games.
- Leicester City are unbeaten in their last six Premier League games.
- Leicester have lost only one of their last 16 away games in EPL.
- Arsenal have not conceded a goal in five of their last seven league games.
- The Gunners have won their last five games against the Foxes in all campaigns.
Arsenal 1 – 1 Leicester City, Riyad Mahrez on the scoresheet for the away side.