Premier League leader Leicester City will host Liverpool in the 24th gameweek of the EPL at King Power Stadium.
Date: Tuesday, 2nd February, 2016
Venue: King Power Stadium, Leicester
Referee: Andre Marriner
- Leicester will be without few players for this game. Jeffrey Schlupp and Matthew James both are on the sideline.
- Ritchie de Laet could make a return but remains a doubt at the moment.
- Manager Claudio Ranieri is expected to start with a similar lineup as of ast game that won 3 – 0 against Stoke City.
- Skipper Jordan Henderson remains a doubt for this game. Joe Allen is expected to replace him.
- Star attacker Philippe Coutinho is set to return to first team action, but not for this game
- Roberto Firmino is set to be recalled to the lineup after resting out on weekend. Christian Benteke would start from the bench.
HOW TO WATCH LIVE ONLINE? HERE IS THE FULL GUIDE!
- Leicester City have lost only one of their last 16 games in all campaigns.
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last seven games against Leicester.
- The home side have won only two of their last six Premier League games.
- The Reds are unbeaten in their last three away games Leicester in Premier League.
Leicester City 1 – 2 Liverpool, Roberto Firmino to score a wonder goal for the away side.This a crucial game for Leicester as losing point here could drop them in the Premier League table, depending upon Arsenal result who will face Southamptonat the same time.