Chelsea and Manchester United go head to head in the 25th gameweek of the Barclays Premier League this weekend at Stamford Bridge.
Kick-Off: 16:00 BST
Date: Sunday, 7th February, 2016
Venue: Stamford Bridge, London
Referee: Michael Oliver
- Chelsea manager Guus Hiddink Alexandre Pato is out as he has not featured since November.
- Duo strikers Loic Remy and Radamel Falcao are both out through injury.
- Eden Hazard will be back to the lineup after missing out several games.
- John Obi Mikel and Nemanja Matic will continue to play in the deeper midfield role.
- Cesc Fabregas will continue at the attacking role inplace of Oscar.
HOW TO WATCH LIVE ONLINE? HERE IS THE FULL GUIDE!
- Boss Louis van Gaal will continue without Luke Shaw , Antonio Valencia, Marcos Rojo and Ashley Young.
- Bastian Schweinsteiger and Phil Jones are doubtful for this game.
- LVG is likely to name an unchanged lineup as of last game against Stoke City earlier this week. The only change expected is of Maraoune Fellaini, Morgan Schneiderlin could take his place.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in the last six Premier League games.
- Chelsea have drawn their last three home games in Premier League.
- The Blues are unbeaten in their last nine games against Manchester United in all campaigns.
- Man United have failed to score in five of their last seven games against Chelsea in all campaigns.
- Five red cards have been drawn in last seven EPL games between them.
Chelsea 2 – 1 Manchester United, Diego Costa to score a goal for the home side.