Premier League giants Liverpool and Manchester United will go head to head in the round of 16 first leg of Europa League tonight at Anfield Stadium.
Kick Off: 20:05 BST
Date: Thursday, 10th March 2016
Venue: Anfield Stadium, Liverpool
Referee: Carlos Velasco Carballo (Spain)
- Liverpool will welcome back few players to the starting lineup including Philippe Coutinho, Nathaniel Clyne and Daniel Sturridge who all were rested in the last game.
- James Milner picked up a red card against Crystal Palace in the Premier League but this will not affect Europa League game.
- Martin Skrtel has returned from his injury but is likely to start from the bench.
HOW TO WATCH LIVE ONLINE? HERE IS THE FULL GUIDE!
- Louis van Gaal has a long injury list to concern with ahead of Liverpool clash. Eight players are out through injury and suspension while few are not match fit.
- Wayne Rooney, Adnan Januzaj and Phil Jones are among the injured players while Bastian Schweinsteiger has returned and could be taking part in this game.
- Jesse Lingard is suspended for this game, means LVG will start with Memphis Depay.
- Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford have been exceptional for the Red Devils, both will continue on the attacking role.
- Juan Mata is expected to start behind striker Rashford.
- Louis van Gaal has not lost any game against Liverpool since taking the managerial role at Manchester United.
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last eight Europa League games.
- Liverpool have not conceded a goal in their last three Europa League games.
- Six red cards have been drawn in last ten games between them at Anfield.
- Man United have won three of their last four away games against Liverpool.
Liverpool 2 – 1 Manchester United, Daniel Sturridge to score winner for the home side.