A big Premier League game between Liverpool and Tottenham is set to be played this weekend at the Anfield Stadium. ..................................................... arsenal
Kick Off: 17:30 BST
Date: Saturday, 2nd April 2016
Venue: Anfield Stadium, Liverpool
Referee: Jonathan Moss
- Jurgen Klopp has to play without Christian Benteke, Divock Origi and Roberto Firmino as all are out through injury. However, the latter one could make a surprise return.
- Daniel Sturridge is likely to start the game as he is the only striker available at the moment.
- Lucas Leiva and Alberto Moreno are doubtful for this game.
- Skipper Jordan Henderson has returned and is expected to start along with Emre Can in the midfield.
- Joe Gomez, Danny Ings and Jordan Rossiter all remain long term absentees.
- Also Read: Philippe Coutinho doubtful for Spurs game
- Spurs could be without Toby Alderweireld and Erik Lamela who are out through illness and injury, respectively.
- Nabil Bentaleb, Jan Vertonghen and Clinton N'Jie are unavailable due to injury.
- Manager Mauricio Pochettino is likely to continue with Danny Rose and Kyle Walker on the full-back roles despite of the international games in midweek.
HOW TO WATCH LIVE ONLINE? HERE IS THE FULL GUIDE!
- Liverpool have lost only one of their last five Premier League games.
- Tottenham are unbeaten in their last three EPL games.
- Liverpool have lost only one of their last 16 home games against Spurs in all campaigns.
- Spurs have scored more than a goal in five of their last six EPL games.
- Liverpool have scored atleast three goals in their last five league wins over Spurs.
- Liverpool have kept four clean sheets in their last seven league home wins over Spurs.
Liverpool 2 – 1 Tottenham, Daniel Sturridge to score the winner for the home side.