Spurs and Manchester United will go head to head in the 33rd gameweek of the Barclays Premier League later today at White Hart Lane.
Kick Off: 16:00 BST
Date: Sunday, 10th April 2016
Venue: White Hart Lane, London
Referee: Mike Dean
- Duo stars Clinton N'Jie and Jan Vertonghen will be assessed before the start of the game. They have returned to training but are not match fit yet.
- Erik Lamela who missed the last game against Liverpool is likely to come back to the starting lineup inplace of Heung Min-Son
- Nabil Bentaleb will be out once again through injury.
HOW TO WATCH LIVE ONLINE? HERE IS THE FULL GUIDE!
- Man United boss Louis van Gaal will be without Daley Blind who remains a doubt for this game. He could make a surprise return.
- Phil Jones will be assessed prior to the game.
- Wayne Rooney has returned to training but is not match fit yet.
- Bastian Schweinsteiger, Luke Shaw and Will Keane all remain on the sideline.
- Timothy Fosu-Mensah who replaced Marcos Rojo last weekend could get a starting birth today.
- Tottenham are unbeaten in their last four Premier League games.
- Manchester United are unbeaten in 31 of their last 33 games against Spurs in all campaigns.
- Spurs have lost only one of their last ten EPL games.
- Three of the last seven games between them have ended as goalless draw.
Spurs 2 – 1 Manchester United, Harry Kane to score for the home side.