Chelsea's own need full points in this game to continue to improve their position in the standings. Although it currently lags behind eight points from the final zone passes to Europe via the Europa League qualification, but The Blues are clearly their self-esteem do not want to fall back in front of their own supporters.
The Blues are currently ninth in the standings temporarily with 47 points from 34 matches, they left behind eight points from Liverpool who was in the position of seventh, the last position for the Europa League through qualification next season.
Chelsea's own clear wish to continue their stylish performance as in the last game when beat Bournemouth 4-1. CESC Fabregas dkk middle is in a high motivation because of the defeat that ended two consecutive defeats in the previous game when lost to Swansea City and Manchester City dipermak at the moment.
Meanwhile for Tottenham, this action will also be crucial in a position where they will end. Although the 1-1 draw over West Bromine making opportunities they now rely on champion Leicester City, but it is still not closed the team's chances of meeting of Mauricio Pochettino.
Yes, with lagging seven points from Leicester who was there at the top, the position of the Spurs is indeed less profitable because they are now claimed a win over Chelsea and hope the Leicester-who plays first opponents Manchester United-losing. Just that situation that could create opportunities for the champion Spurs.
But the Spurs at all may not be looking for other matches on the game. The reason, a match against Chelsea was one of the action become mandatory law for won, other than against Arsenal, given a series of both teams.
Spurs himself will not be playing its best power on with the game. Yes, one of the stars and also their mainstay, delegation of Alli should be absent until the end of the season after he was charged over FA involved incidents with players West Bromine earlier this week.
Chelsea: Begovic, Terry, Cahill, Ivanovic, Azpilicueta, Obi Mikel, Matic, Eden Hazard, Willian, Fabregas, Costa.
Tottenham: Lloris, Rose, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Walker, Dembele, Dier, Eriksen, Lamela, Chadli, Kane
Head to Head
- 29 Nov 2015 Tottenham Hotspur 0 – 0 Chelsea
- 01 Mar 2015 Chelsea 2-0 Tottenham Hotspur
- 02 Jan 2015 Tottenham Hotspur 5 – 3 Chelsea
- 04 Dec 2014 Chelsea 3-0 Tottenham Hotspur
- 09 Mar 2014 Chelsea 4-0 Tottenham Hotspur
- Apr 23, 2016 Bournemouth 1-4 Chelsea
- Apr 16, 2016-Chelsea 0-3 Manchester City
- 09 Apr 2016 Swansea City 1 – 0 Chelsea
- 02 Apr 2016 Aston Villa 0 – 4 Chelsea
- 19 Mar 2016-Chelsea 2-2 West Ham Untied
- Apr 26, 2016 – 1 Tottenham Hotspur 1 West Bromine
- Apr 19, 2016 Stoke City 0 – 4 Tottenham Hotspur
- Apr 10, 2016 Tottenham Hotspur 3 – 0 Manchester United
- 02 Apr 1999 Liverpool 1-1 Tottenham Hotspur
- Mar 20, 2016 Tottenham Hotspur 3 – 0 Bournemouth