Arsenal will face Bournemouth in the 25th gameweek of the Barclays Premier League this weekend at Dean Court.
Kick-Off: 13:30 BST
Date: Sunday, 7th February, 2016
Venue: Dean Court, Bournemouth
Referee: Kevin Friend
- Benik Afobe will surely be leading the attacking line as he netted goals in last three consecutive games.
- Marc Pugh is still likely to keep his place despite of new signing Juan Iturbe.
- Junior Stanislas and Tokelo Rantie could be back from their injury but are expected not to be rushed.
- Max Gradel, Callum Wilson and Tyrone Mings are all out with an injury.
HOW TO WATCH LIVE ONLINE? HERE IS THE FULL GUIDE!
- Jack Wilshere, Santi Cazorla and Tomas Rosicky are all on the sidelines through injury. But good news is that Francis Coquelin is likely to return to the starting lineup.
- Mohamed Elneny could also start this game after impressive performance in the FA Cup game last weekend.
- Danny Welbeck has returned but is yet to regain full match fitness.
- Arsenalhave not won any of their last four Premier League games.
- The Gunners have failed to score a goal in their last three Premier League games.
- Arsenal are unbeaten against Bournemouth in all campaigns.
- Bournemouth are unbeaten in their last four games in all campaigns.
Bournemouth 1 – 2 Arsenal, Olivier Giroud on the scoresheet for the away side.