Italian giants Napoli and AC Milan will go head to head in a Serie A game tonight at Stadio San Paolo.
Kick-Off: 20:00 BST
Date: Monday, 22nd February, 2016Venue: Stadio San Paolo
- Home side boss Maurizio Sarri could start with a different lineup as compared to last Europa League game against Villareal as the rotation agasint the Spanish side did not pay off.
- Sarri has a fully fit squad to choose from and would be naming the strongest lineup.
- AC Milan welcome back Giacomo Bonaventura and M'Baye Niang who both are now fit to play.
- Andrea Bertolacci and Riccardo Montolivo will continue to start in the midfield role.
- Alessio Romagnoli is doubtful for this game, he might start from the bench.
- Juraj Kucka, Diego Lópezand Rodrigo Ely are all on the sideline through injury.
- Kevin-Prince Boateng and Mario Balotelli are expected to take the substitute role.
- Napoli have lost only one of their last 11 games in Serie A.
- Napoli have scored more than a goal in their last four home games against Milan in all campaigns.
- AC Milan have not lost any of their last seven Serie A games.
- Eight red cards have been drawn in last 16 games between them.
Napoli 2 – 1 AC Milan, a tough an entertaining game.