Arsenal will host Swansea City in the 28th gameweek of the Barclays Premier League today at the Emirates Stadium.
Date: Wednesday, 2nd March, 2016
Venue: Emirates Stadium, LondonReferee: Robert Madley
- Per Mertesacker and Olivier Giroud are likely to return to the lineup after resting out against Manchester United last weekend.
- Aaron Ramsey could start this game inpalce of Mohamed Elneny who has been playing regularly in the past few games.
- Joel Campbell might get a start inplace of Alexis Sanchez.
- Tomas Rosicky, Jack Wilshere, Alex Oxlade Chamberlain and Santi Cazorla all remain out through injury.
HOW TO WATCH LIVE ONLINE? HERE IS THE FULL GUIDE!
- Away side boss Francesco Guidolin has a fully fit squad to choose from.
- Leroy Fer who started the last game against Spurs from the bench could be seen in the starting eleven against Arsenal.
- Arsenal have won only two of their last six Premier League games.
- Arsenal have not won their last three games in all campaigns.
- Swansea City have scored only four goals in last four EPL games.
- Arsenal have not won any of their last three home games against the Swans in Premier League.
- Swansea have kept clean sheets in all three away wins against the Gunners.
Prediction:Arsenal 2 – 1 Swansea City, Danny Welbeck to score a goal for the home side.